"I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay”

Dec 24, 2009

"Collection of Quotation"

Men are failures, not because they are stupid, but because they are not sufficiently impassioned
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Newtons law of Romance:-Love can neither be created nor be destroyed,it can only be changed from one girl friend to another with some loss of money...


Don't worry about me or what I do. What happens in my life has nothing to do with you. So keep your mouth shut and stop talkin' shit, because I'm sick of you bitchin' and all you bullshit.

A lot of teenagers are people who express a burning desire to be different be dressing exactly alike.

Do what you think is right and to hell with your popularity.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Never explain: your friends don't require it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

Shit happens and people bleed.  (My friend Emily said these about getting in fights)
Here I am; if you don't like me, the worse for you.

Do your thing. Be what you are. If you don't know what you are, find out.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.  (This is how I used to feel, all the time)


You want to know who I really am? Yeah, so do I.

No one is normal, there are just a lot of weird people with things in common.

The people who really care won't hurt you, but if they do, you'll see it in their eyes, for they'll be hurting too.

You talk it, we live it, you start it, we end it. Your fuckin' right we did it.
Smile it scares people.

Stop trying to impress other people, they're more screwed up then you think.


Live your life without regret, don't be someone who they'll forget.

Always smile it makes people wonder what you're up to!

If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different... I'd rather be completely fucking mental.

People laugh at the way I dress, but that will be the secret to my success: I didn't look like anyone.

Makeup is only the icing on the cake - it doesn't create your personality or your being.
People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me, I might as well let them talk, because I affected their lives, they didn't affect mine!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me, I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Those who gossip to you gossip about you.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

At the end of the day, if they hate you, then forget them.

Our lives are shaped by those who love us and refuse to love us.

Same shit, different people.

I don't try to be candy coated. I don't try to walk on eggshells. I am what I am. Love me or hate me.

Live right now, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there.

Even the people who never frown eventually breakdown.

How can you understand me when I can't understand myself?

Everyone wants to feel normal, but I don't think anyone ever does.

In the end you'll see who's fake, who's true and who would risk it all just for you.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.



No comments:

Post a Comment